The Median Post Chronicles Part 1: The Introduction


 Welcome to The Median Post! The only newspaper that isn’t really a newspaper at all.

     Here at The Median Post we believe in the importance of standing for things in general, which is why we currently stand for standing for nothing (at least for the moment).


     As a skeleton crew of seasoned centrists and general proponents of not stirring the pot too much we understand the dangers posed by over-sensationalism in the media, which is why here at the Medium Post our writers are near exclusively assigned content that neither they or the general public is remotely interested in so as to minimize the chance of excessive sentiment biasing anyone’s coverage.


     And on that decidedly note-like note, let’s clunkily segue into our first story: an introductory post from an obscure man nobody cares about!


      Greetings! My name is Hunter Gonnerman. I’m a former psychology major who has transitioned into working towards an occupational therapy assistant program with not one, not three, but two associate degrees and a penchant for using such quirky words as ‘the,’ ‘but,’ and ‘there’ in plain old day to day conversation. When I’m not submitting to the whims of my academic betters you can find me participating in such acts as eating, sleeping, delivering orders to people I don’t know, delivering orders to people I do know, and writing up generally sarcastic but usually harmlessly intended fictions for my own amusement. As of recently I’ve enrolled in a personally superfluous, but nonetheless intriguing, Intro to Marketing course as a means of hopefully gleaning a few important things about this hitherto mysterious field to me. More so than anything I hope to come away with a trick or two that I can more generally apply later down the road.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Median Post Chronicles Part 4: SWOT

The Median Post Chronicles Part 3: Dark Times